Who's to Blame?

My re-posting of “Academic Blogging” took much longer than I expected, mainly because of formatting problems. I broke it down into sections after posting it as a whole led to all sorts of strange events (green fonts, triple-sized letters, etc.). Even the simple act of transferring the content from an old post into a new one caused problems. I used a Word Document as a transitional stage, and perhaps that made things worse. (But doing it directly within Typepad didn’t work either.)

I tried to re-post everything when I found out that section 1 of Academic Blogging has a “3” in its URL, and vice-versa, but I encountered the same obnoxious formatting problems. So I let it be.

Perhaps the fault lies with Typepad. But based on past experience, I think these people are to blame.

February 23, 2006 in Blame | Permalink | Comments (2) | TrackBack