- “Spectacular” – Prof. Paul Caron, TaxProf Blog
- “Amazing” – Prof. Doug Berman, Sentencing Law and Policy
- “Fantastic” – Andrea Weckerle, New Millenium PR
- “A tremendous piece of scholarly work” – Prof. David Tufte, VoluntaryXchange
- “Wow!” – Ray Dowd, Small Firm Life
- “The most comprehensive index of legal blogs that I have ever seen” – Prof. Gerry Beyer, Wills, Trusts & Estates Prof Blog
- “Wonderfully useful” – Prof. Mark Grimsley, Blog Them Out of the Stone Age
- “An excellent legal blog meta-page” – Amy Wright, Heafey Headnotes
- “3L Epiphany takes the tracking of legal blogs to a whole new level” - Rob Truman, BoleyBlogs!
- “3LE has received a tremendous amount of kudos, press and hoopla lately - all well-deserved” - Dan Hull, What About Clients?
- “Unique, useful, and most impressive” – Prof. James Maule, Mauled Again
- “Congratulations…on a job well done” – Diane Levin, Online Guide to Mediation
- “A great resource to see what is happening in and around the legal blogging world” – Bob Coffield, Health Care Law Blog
- “Impressive” – Howard Bashman, How Appealing
- “Esta interesante clasificación de blogs jurídicos” – José Luis Orihuela, eCuaderno
- “Un travail remarquable” – Stéphane Cottin, ServiceDoc Info
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Taxonomy Reviews:
I laughed, I cried.
Posted by: MT | Apr 8, 2006 12:29:42 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.